lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

My Favorite Career-Related Website


Today I will talk about a dental website that I like Odonto.StudyGram (https://imggra.com/user/odonto.studygram/8700113380) the page is from a dentistry student from another university (San Sebastián), she is in the last year of the career, and she shares her notes about odontology, for example how to identify the types of cavities, cheiloscopy, rugoscopy, endodontics in general all about the odontology, or she teach how study the different subjects.

She make pageants where you give away dental supplies if you share the publication, and if you have any question about the any subject, she will respond to help you.

In the Website you will found information about odontology  conferences in Santiago, to which you can go for being a student of dentistry. Also, de website exists a page on Instagram called the same form, and you can found de same contents. The website I don´t visit frequently but the page on Instagram I see practically everyday.
I like this website because is a motivation like student, it helps you organize better, and learn about of odontology in an entertaining way.

3 comentarios: