lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

My Favourite Place of Chile


My favorite place is the south of Chile, in general I don´t have a specific favorite place, in the photo for example I am in the commune of "Niebla" located in Valdivia. The south of our country I like because it gives you life and joy but at the same time melancholy by the rains in any season of the year. I travel to the south at least once a year, that's how I know it almost completely, I just need the southernmost places like "Caleta Tortel" or Antarctica.
The wonderful thing about southern Chile is that you can do what you want, explore it is nature, relax, eat delicious, play sports and disconnect from the noise of the capital among many other things that can be done.
I have traveled with family and friends in different years, the experiences have been very different, but I have always been amazed, although I prefer to travel with friends, so I feel more free.
It would be wonderful if all Chileans knew their country and especially the south…

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree totally, the south of Chile is one of the most beautiful places to travel and take good memories.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's true the south is full of beautiful places and the best is the food jajaja

    ResponderEliminar