lunes, 24 de junio de 2019

A Subject You Enjoyed Studying


Really until now I do not  have a favourite Subject, but I like the subjects of Skills two. Skills two, is in the second semester or the career, you learn thing about dentistry, in general is your first close up to the career, it is a little deeper than skills one, you make manual things, work whit silicone, calcium hydroxide, indirect vision, wax, acrylinc, cement just to name a few things in the laboratory, and in the class the teacher (witch are mostly dentists) the teach the basic principles of the career and the different specialties you can do when you finish the career. I like this subject because is the first subject in the career where you can know if is your vocation or not, if you really want to dedicate your whole life to odontology. It is also useful for to learn how instruments are called and what I can use them for and how to use them. I think I believe  that this subject is very important in the first year because  it helps to develop skills of professional practice for a future


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario