lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

My Favourite Piece of Technology



Resultado de imagen para iphone 6



I feel that technology is fundamental for daily life, because it easy to use and purchase. 

In particular my favorite piece of technology is the cellphone, because in it I can have everything at hand, and all the files that i have in the computer I can also have them in the cellphone at the same time. My first cell I had it in the 2005, but my current phone I have had since the last year, and I bought it. I use it every day, approximately 3.5 hours a day, whit it I can read papers for the university, talk with people that are away, study, waste the time in social media like Instagram, take a picture, see the time, make homework, play, use the alarm to wake up in the morning, etc. I liked because has everything that I need and want in the moment, to my fingertips. My life without the cellphone would be more fruitful because because I wouldn´t waste time.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario