lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

Pole Dance: My Favourite Physical Exercise

I always practice some sport for health like yoga, pilates or pole dance.Now I will talk about pole dance, to practice it I hace to go to a studio with a teacher once a week, then we start with warm-up and then we continue learning acrobatics in the tube. Pole dance is a type of dance in which you need a fixed metal tube to the ground and to the wall in which you do pirouettes, you need a lot of strength and coordination as you must support you own weight. You could say that pole dance was born more than 200 years ago as a branch of yoga to increase muscle strength other stories say that it was born from the circus, but it is not yet know.
I really like to practice this sport every time I can even though I am a beginner, because it helps me too much to release the stress of the university and of life in general, it helps me to cleanse the skin, since I have acne, and also It helps me to have more confidence in my abilities, more security, better concentration and many other things. I think you always have to do sports because it is very good for your health.  

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow!! I have many friends who practice the same sport. I did not know that this sport allowed to devolop concentration, I loved it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice sport! it sounds complicated, you must have some ability to do it well, and I didn't know that had so many benefits!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never thought you practiced this sport, it shows that you need a lot of training and concentration

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it is amazing, in the future i want to practice pole dance like you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. COOL!!!!!, My respect, I have friend that practice pole dance and she say me that is very hard

    ResponderEliminar