lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

Hello everyone today I will tell you how I chose dentistry...

First of alldentistry was never  an option to study, because, I don´t like the bad smell to mouth and caries.
In 2014 I started to study Chemistry and Pharmacy in Universidad de Chile, that career I never liked it, but I loved de labs. In 2016 I had friend  who needed go to dental faculty of this university, I accompanied her and I started to like dentistry, I liked it so much that I quit Chemistry and Pharmacy and make the PSU again for study Odontology, and now I feel like I made a good decision. When I finish the career I want to do a specialization, I still don´t now in what area, after that I want to work in the South of Chile and travel around the worl to helping people in"Dentistas sin Fronteras" or some like that.


2 comentarios:

  1. I'm happy for you. I hope that you always feel like you made a good decision.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woo this was a big decision and so important, but was a good choice and is incredible that you want to help people.

    ResponderEliminar