sábado, 25 de julio de 2020

Postgraduates Studies

Hello everyone, today I will write about what I would like to do when I finish my dental career, first I would like to travel a little, to relax, and then I would love to do a specialty, so far 2 areas call my attention, one of them is the periodontics and the other is endodontics, once I choose which one I want to study, I must look for a university in Chile or abroad to teach it, I would like to study abroad to learn a new culture and try new foods, etc. And have another experience of life. I would like to study a specialty because there are many dental surgeons so we must look for a possibility to stand out and help people at the same time, because as we are health workers that is our main job.
A super important aspect is the duration of the specialty and the monetary cost that it has, since it is very expensive and without a scholarship it is almost impossible to pay it. It is a very important decision that I have to make in the future, and I hope I can do it in a good way.

4 comentarios:

  1. Both are very good options. It is very difficult for me to choose a specialty because the more you think more you like them and you cannot study them all, of course.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that being a pediatric dentist is fun but also stressful at some point, because on one side you could buy funny things like these toy mouses for the extracted teeth or little toys to reward them but on the other side not all the kids are quite or good behaving

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! There are very interesting options. It's a good decision to take some time for yourself before choosing a specialty. I wish you good luck with your choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Maybe you can even do these studies outside of the country if you want, because depending of the specialty that you will choose, this ones most of the time are better in universities that are outside of the country and if you spend money in something it would be good to do it in the best one.

    ResponderEliminar