sábado, 25 de julio de 2020

Free Topic


Hello everyone, today I will write of interest to me, this topic is a section of science, more specifically chemistry, but speaking of another part within chemistry, is organic chemistry, organic chemistry studies compounds that the vast majority are made of carbon (the best known are the fuels we use) although there are some

exceptions, some years ago I had organic chemistry laboratory classes at the university, I loved being in the laboratory and synthesizing compounds that seemed impossible and others very dangerous, on one occasion I extracted the caffeine from the tea leaves, it was a super long process that lasted around 5 hours, but the result was great, it was a kind of very light white powder! and very concentrated, I remember that on another occasion I synthesized pear essence! and it really had a pear aroma, there I also learned how to do PCR tests. Despite the fact that I loved the laboratories, over time I realized that I preferred another university degree, and that is why I finally decided to study odontology, which is what I study today, I like my current career because you can help directly to people.


2 comentarios:

  1. chemistry is amazing, you can do a lot of things, i know is fantasy but you can be like Walter White from Breaking bad, because you can do almost anything with a few chemicals

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s great that you like Chemistry! honestly I also prefer to work in the lab doing experiments that regular lessons. It was very funny and I learned better this way.

    ResponderEliminar