sábado, 2 de mayo de 2020

A Country I Would like ro visit



Hi to everyone! Today I’m going to tell you about a country that I would like to visit so badly, and that country is Italy.


I always wanted to go to Italy because I love all the history and all the historic places around the country. And I also love the pasta! and all de food. 
If someday I get there, the first thing that I’ll do is going to travel around the countryside, to see and know old medieval towns and villages, and some roman ruins! The architecture of Italy is fascinating. But a specific place that I’d like to know is Florence. I think that the art and the architecture of this city are just amazing! And what to say about the historical matter… The center of the Renaissance itself! Of course I’d like to visit other cities like Rome or Venice, or go to the island of Sicily, but I think that Florence is my city.
If I have the chance, I’d like to live like about six months just the necessary to travel with patience and to learn some of the language, the truth is that I would love to learn to speak Italian. 

This is just a little piece of the things that I’d like to do in Italy.

4 comentarios:

  1. Italy is a truly spectacular and beautiful country, I love the architecture of that country. The Italian language is very interesting, I would also love to learn it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also want to go to Italy, especially to eat a delicious and authentic pasta and pizza jajaja but also beacuse this country has a lot of history and many places to visit.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I live pastas too, and I gould liket to visit Italy too, because I wish know the coliseum.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also want to visit that country, for eat pizza and bread. And obviously for visit the wonderfull beach and appreciate the great architecture.

    ResponderEliminar